Grub specializes in burgers with freshly ground beef and unusual additions like ghost chiles, absinthe-sautéed mushrooms, and roasted pulled pork. Other innovative offerings include tuna burgers, fig-and-almond couscous, and sophisticated salads. Milkshakes, in flavors like Twinkie, salted caramel, and spiked Bananas Foster, are big hits.http://grubburgerbar.com/
Grub Burger Bar
- 3,800-2,400 square feet
- Frontage: Minimum Optimal 40′ Front
- Preferred End-Cap or Existing Pad Building
- Ceiling: Minimum 15′ clear below roof structure
- Seating: 130-150 interior seats (includes 30 bar seats)
- Outdoor Patio: 50 seats
- Features a full-service bar.
- Parking: Minimum of 50 non-exclusive parking spaces
- Strong complementary co-tenancy.
General Location Criteria
- HVAC Load: 1 ton per 125 square feet new split system with multiple zones
- Grease Interceptor: size per local code
- Kitchen Hood Exhaust required for a Grub Burger Bar – Landlord to provide grease exhaust duct and all roof penetrations.